Eurovision Song Contest 2023 – Live Broadcast Party
Hello Liverpool….this is Georges River calling!
Georges River Council’s annual FREE and LIVE Eurovision Broadcast Party is back again. Eurovision fans can watch the grand final on the big screen for an immersive experience that will feel like you’re at the contest. A British-style breakfast, coffee and tea, and drinks at the EuroBar will all be available for purchase. Cheers! If you want to keep the party going after the broadcast, our EuroDisco with be pumping all your favourite Eurovision dance bangers! So set your alarms, don a fabulous outfit and join us as we sing along to all the songs in the Eurovision grand final.
Date and location
Sunday 14 May 2023
Marana Auditorium – MacMahon Street, Hurstville
Doors open: 4:15am
Live broadcast: 5:00am – 9:00am
EuroDisco: 9:00am – 11:00am
Free, bookings essential
To book or for further information, visit: georgesriver.nsw.gov.au/eurovision
- Scandinavian Film Festival now on in Sydney until 7 August
- Song Cycle Celebrating Daniel Solander 12 Feb 2022 Sydney – NEW DATE!
- DIGITALT: ÅRETS SVENSK I VÄRLDEN LIVE
- View and learn about the Hilma af Klint Art Exhibition from home
- Travel Around the World Onboard the SACC Trivia Flight 20 Oct October 20, 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Latest posts by Camilla Jennings (see all)
- Svenskar i Världens Nyhetsbrev – maj 2023 - 17/05/2023
- Eurovision Song Contest 2023 – Live Broadcast Party 14 May in Hurtsville - 08/05/2023
- Svenskar i Världens Nyhetsbrev - 08/05/2023
Lämna ett svar