The Volvo Scandinavian Film Festival is on again, in Sydney from 11 July until 2 August. Other cities are on slightly different dates. There are only three Swedish films, including Sami Blood (which was on at the recent Sydney Film Festival), A Hustler’s Diary (picture above) and Room 213 (picture below). There are no less than eight Danish films and five Norwegian ones and I can only assume that the selection was based on the quality of recent films, and that Swedish films aren’t quite as good…?
However, I don’t mind seeing films from our northern cousins, so will check some out.
You even have the chance to win tickets by going to the following link: http://scandinavianfilmfestivalsydney.pagedemo.co/
For tickets through the main website go here: https://scandinavianfilmfestival.com/films
- VINN BILJETTER TILL FILMFESTIVAL!
- Massor av bra svenska program på SBS / Great Swedish programs on SBS
- Swedish Election 2018 – Debate organised by Chamber of Commerce
- Introducing Sydney’s two new Consuls
- What’s on in May? På gång i maj!
Latest posts by Johan Hedström (see all)
- Swedish Council Annual Update - 14/06/2020
- Swedish church will be at the Danish Christmas market - 16/11/2019
- Stockholms museer – ris och rosor - 11/10/2019
Lämna ett svar