YOU ARE INVITED TO SiS TRADITIONAL LUCIA CELEBRATION
You may or may not be familiar with the concept of Lucia. If you are new to Lucia, find out all the essential information here Lucia – what is it? or just turn up on the day and experience Lucia first hand. Welcome!
VENUE: Grattan Crescent, 3 Ararat Reserve, French Forest NSW 2086
WHEN: Sunday 10 December
SiS invites you and your family to a fun filled day with a traditional Lucia procession accompanied with beautiful music and singing, dance and games, interesting market stalls and more!
FIKA Swedish Kitchen are our caterers during the day so please come along and enjoy one of their Swedish delicacies during the day or just come and enjoy a cuppa with a saffron bun – Lussekatt. We guarantee loads of Swedish Christmas ambience with Christmas songs and much more.
SiS also have a raffle and you have the chance to win great prizes from our lottery. Come along! This is a great day for mingling amongst new and old friends.
11:00 The market opens
12:30 Dance & Games
14:00 Lucia procession!
16:00 The event is closing
NB! The schedue may change. The times of the activities are approximate.
For more information – email us! firstname.lastname@example.org .
p.s. Here you can find more information on Swedish traditions, culture and facts & figures .
- YOU ARE INVITED TO SiS TRADITIONAL LUCIA CELEBRATION – 15 DECEMBER
- Lucia gör sig redo för att inta den södra hemisfären söndagen 10 december
- Imorgon! SiS Lucia! Välkommen!
- SiS Traditionella Luciafirande i Sydney
Latest posts by Sissorna (see all)
- SiS Traditionella Luciafirande i Sydney - 03/12/2022
- Sissornas bästa tips – Sommarpratare, böcker, TV serier och mer… - 03/08/2021
- Glad Midsommarhelg! - 25/06/2021