YOU ARE INVITED TO SiS TRADITIONAL LUCIA CELEBRATION
Estonian House, 141 Campbell St, Surry Hills NSW 2010
SiS invites you and your family to a fun filled day with a traditional Lucia procession accompanied with beautiful music and singing, dance and games, fishing pond, crafty corner for a quiet moment for the little ones who later in the afternoon will be excited when Santa Claus comes for a visit*! *photo opportunity
FIKA Swedish Kitchen are our caterers during the day so please come along and enjoy one of their Swedish delicacies during the day or just come and enjoy a cuppa with a saffron bun – Lussekatt – and ginger bread. Estonian House Bar is open. No one needs to be hungry – or thirsty : -)!
We guarantee loads of Swedish Christmas ambience with Christmas songs and much more. SiS Lucia is a great opportunity to partake in an old Swedish tradition and a fantastic day for the whole family to mingle amongst new and old friends, young and old.
11:00 The Market Opens
12:30 Song and Dance around the Christmas tree – for yound and old!
14:00 Lucia procession!
15:00 Santa Claus comes to visit all kids who have been kind and nice during the year: -)
16:00 The event is closing
Entrée: $5 for adult/kids under 16 year of age go in for free.
NB! The times of the activities are approximate. The schedue may change. For more information – email us! firstname.lastname@example.org .
PS! You may or may not be familiar with the concept of Lucia. If you are new to Lucia, find out all the essential information here Lucia – what is it? or just turn up on the day and experience Lucia first hand. Welcome! Here you can find more information on Swedish traditions, culture and facts & figures .
- What is Lucia? A light queen? A saint? Come and Celebrate with SiS and you will get the real deal! 10 December.
- Lucia gör sig redo för att inta den södra hemisfären söndagen 10 december
- SiS Barhäng under bar himmel vid Operabaren – 1 feb
- Imorgon! SiS Lucia! Välkommen!
Latest posts by Sissorna (see all)
- SiS Traditionella Luciafirande i Sydney - 03/12/2022
- Sissornas bästa tips – Sommarpratare, böcker, TV serier och mer… - 03/08/2021
- Glad Midsommarhelg! - 25/06/2021