In this edition of the SACC newsletter, we are presenting members and chamber news, recent and upcoming events. We are especially excited to announce that the traditional 2023 Swedish Business in Australia Awards & Christmas Dinner is back and will take place on 23 November at the Four Seasons Hotel in Sydney. Entries for the awards are open and we have introduced the following new awards categories: 1. Excellence in Innovation, 2. Excellence in Sustainability, 3. Excellence in Entrepreneurship, 4. Excellence in Partnership and Collaboration, 5. Excellence in Social Impact.
Read the newsletter with links here: https://www.swedishchamber.com.au/?na=view&id=20
- Business & Investment Trends between Australia & Sweden
- The past year with the Swedish Council of New South Wales (SCONSW)
- Swedish Australian Innovation Technology and Design Summit 28-29 September at the University of Technology Sydney
- Travel Around the World Onboard the SACC Trivia Flight 20 Oct October 20, 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Paradise Lost – Daniel Solander’s Legacy – art exhibition touring Australia in 2020-2021
The following two tabs change content below.
President at Swedish Council of NSW
Har bott i Sydney sedan 2004, kom hit efter 10 år på Visit Sweden i London. Familj med 3 barn. Ordförande för SCONSW, arbetar på Swedish Australian Chamber of Commerce och har vingård med vinproduktion Milla’s Vineyard Estate i Hunter Valley.