It is that time of year!
And for those of you who need that bit of extra ”je ne sais quoi” to get into the spirit of the season, the Danish Church annual Christmas Market might just be the incentive you need. It is being held at the Danish Church, 33 – 35 Hillcrest Road, Pennant Hills NSW. on Saturday 23 November, from 9am to 3pm.
The Swedish church will have a stall there selling Advent candlesticks and other Christmas decorations.
There will be traditional Danish Christmas food, Danish design products and Danish craft. There is a raffle, first prize a return trip for two to Copenhagen (naturally) and the winner will be announced at the close of the market. There will also be lotteries and a silent auction with valuable prizes.
The local Pennant Hills primary school will perform and also the Danish choir. A Lucia train will wend its way singing among the stalls and there will be family entertainment for the kids.
To find out more, go to the Danish Church website https://danishchurch.org.au/julemarked/. A great way to kick start the festive season!
Published on behalf of the Swedish Church
- What’s on in May? På gång i maj!
- Swedish Council Annual Update
- ANNUAL REPORT
- Another successful Yabby party!
- Introducing Sydney’s two new Consuls
Latest posts by Johan Hedström (see all)
- Swedish Council Annual Update - 14/06/2020
- Swedish church will be at the Danish Christmas market - 16/11/2019
- Stockholms museer – ris och rosor - 11/10/2019